Professional Workshops (beginners and follow-on levels) are organized and regularly scheduled at Gallery and Studio venues in Co. Kilkenny and Dublin.
Full day / half day workshops can be arranged for community groups at their own venues and can be integrated into collaborative / participatory art projects.
Workshops for beginners and for more experienced participants include:
- Traditional and Contemporary Hand Paper Making
- Sculptural Paper Making and Paper Art
- Silk Fibre Paper Making
- Batik (traditional and contemporary techniques)
- Wet Felting and Mask Making (using plaster cloth for sculpting processes)
- Dry Point (Intaglio) Print Making f- or small groups only
Professional Visual Arts Programme for Primary Schools:
- Linked to all strands of the Visual Arts Curriculum
- A professional and inspiring programme designed and tailored for primary schools, students and their teachers
- CPD courses for teachers (at Education Centres, at schools and for Croke Park Hour training sessions)
- A regular programme is running in Co. Waterford since 2016 – with nearly 30 schools involved to date. This programme is 50% match funded by Waterford Co.Co. Arts Office
TAGS: #art workshops, #workshops, #CPD, #visual art project, #participatory project, #art in schools, #paper making, #paper art, #batik, #craft courses, #art education, #contemporary paper art, #sculptural paper making, #community arts,